Friday 26 February 2010

Going Berzerk...

...not literally, but here are the pictures of the completed Berzerker.  I've got 5 or 6 of these nutcases, plus an icon bearer - I'm going to make them the bodyguard of Huron, when he's repaired...


It's a pretty quick paint job - he has no chapter/warband symbol yet, I'll probably use the Red Corsairs claw  symbol for these guys.  I'm really chuffed with the way he's come out, and I feel like I've got a reasonable "Blood" red as befitting a servant of the Blood God


 
 As always, comments and criticism welcome!


3 comments:

  1. I like this fella – looks suitably Khorne, without being caked in blood – very rich red you've got going there...and kudos for painting every rivet on his armour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice looking fig with a good depth of color. No, he's not the brightest coloration out there, but still quite nice. The accent of red/brown grass on the base makes for a good tie-in too. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I didn't want to go down the "blood-caked" route, as it seems a bit excessive, and I've rarely seen it pulled off well. The rivets were a must, I'm a big fan of the studded armour in both Fantasy and 40K.

    It was my first use of the brown grass from GW - I'd planned to use it on my Legion of the Damned, but it seems to work well with Chaos too...

    ReplyDelete