Thursday 21 January 2010

A night of no progress...

Well, not much happened tonight, due to me being down the pub playing skittles...

So just the one picture, just to keep things interesting:

Tzeentch Chaos Champion
A relatively quick paintjob, not too much in the way of blending, but it looks pretty effective.  I'm toying with the idea of giving him a wash of watered down Devlan Mud, just to take the edge off the colours, and tone it down a bit.  I think the axe needs it anyway, so that will certainly happen - advice gratefully received though.

In other news, I've been doing some research into better photography - looks like I might have to build my own lightbox, as the one I've been using (obviously not for the picture above) has panels that are perhaps too opaque, and aren't letting enough light through.  We have a whole stack of white tissue paper which might do a better job, but I'm going to have to make a frame for it.

I kind of wish we hadn't chucked away all those carboard boxes now...

No comments:

Post a Comment