Sunday 4 April 2010

The next Witch Hunter finished.

Well due to it being Easter in Britain, it's naturally been raining for the last week, so I hadn't had the chance to undercoat the rest of the Terminators (that was done yesterday).  So I knocked up another Witch Hunter (apologies for the dark pictures, not sure what's going on there).


This chap was missing his right arm, so I pinned on an arm from the Empire Militia sprue - fortunately the axe arm had a bracer on it to match the one on his left arm, so that worked quite well.  The only slight problem is that his right arm is now slightly longer than the left, but hopefully it's not too noticeable?

 
The paint scheme is the same as for the rest of them, nice and simple, and also quick.  I'm pleased with the face, which has come out quite well, although the eyes were a pain (again).

As always, comments and criticism welcome!

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't noticed the arm length until you mentioned it. I don't think it is that noticeable really.

    He looks great though. Much like your previous one, the dark tones suit the feel for the mini. The picture is a bit dark, but it isn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, yeah it's not too bad, it was just avoidable if I'd thought about it.

    I've got the three of them together on one shelf of a display cabinet and they do look good alongside each other. I just need to do the rest of the army now...

    ReplyDelete