Wednesday 20 October 2010

Busy, busy, busy...but not painting

Argh, not much painting done recently, doing some long days at work and not really feeling like painting when I get home.  Add this to getting a little burnt out on the Eldar, and I don't have much to report unfortunately.  To get my mojo back I'm painting a few different (and pretty old) things, which I'll hopefully have some pictures of soon.

Anyway, just so this isn't a boring picture-less post, here's an old project that I've made some progress on recently:
I'm pretty happy with the way these guys look, the greeny-blue is possibly a little light for Dark Elves, but it doesn't look too bad.  These are my favourite of all the Dark Elf models, I just love the look of them.

Gluing those damn swords on are a royal pain in the backside though...

No comments:

Post a Comment