As I mentioned yesterday, I attended Colours 2011 today at Newbury race course with some of the Ancible team. Loads and loads of good stuff around and got to meet some really cool people. This was my small haul of loot from the show (I could have bought so much more...):
Not the best of pictures, so a brief run down:
- Grass tufts for basing from Mutineer Miniatures. One set is "plain" grass, the other is autumnal grass with fallen leaves, which I reckon will work really well for my "Wood Eldar" characters (Yes, I will finish that army one day...)
- Vallejo German Grey as recommended by Pirate Viking Painting
- Tweedy Mattison and WPC May Killan from Crooked Dice
- Bikou from Bushido/GCT Studios
- Dark Templar will be grinning from ear to ear when he sees the Mailfaux Lucius starter set bought from the Simple Miniature Games stand (Yeah yeah, you win you bugger :-P)
There was a lot of other stuff I could have bought too - both Warlord Games and Perry Miniatures have so much to tempt me, but I already have too much to paint...