Sunday 11 March 2012

The Ancible Issue 14

A little earlier than I expected, issue 14 of the Ancible is out!


As always, loads and loads of good stuff in this one:

  • Dystopian Wars review by Jez
  • Gears of War board game review (this game is very enjoyable by the way)
  • Carnevale - not played it yet, but the miniatures are superb, like a cross between Malifaux and Freebooter's Fate
  • Painting the Kingdom of Britannia - my painting article, this time it's the Kingdom of Britannia land army
  • Firestorm Armada Battle Report - where my lovingly painted (but apparently useless) Aquan fleet get annihilated by the boss's Dindrenzi
  • The last page also has a couple of Khador miniatures you may have seen before...


Painting wise, the praying knight is very nearly done (basing and varnishing left), and I've dug out some very old Citadel barbarian models to paint for my first "Get the Girl, Kill the Baddies" warband - just to test the ruleset.  At some point I'm going to go all out on a flash warband made up of the best miniatures I can find.  :-)

Comments and criticism welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment